Romanian Teaching Module
Enrollment at the Romanian Teaching Module shall be made only if you know the Romanian Language. The knowledge of Romanian language is proved by presenting one of the following documents:
- certificate of completion of the preparatory year Romanian language; (more information about the preparatory year can be found on the following link: http://www.unibuc.ro/e/n/admitere/Romanian_Language_Course.php )
- certificate of passing the Romanian language test which will be taken only at CDUMP
Applicants are required to pass an oral Romanian language skills exam and a written Romanian exam. Both exams are graded between 1 and 10; a 5 is enough to pass. The fee for this Romanian exam is 400 euros.
The written exam will contain:
– proof of written communication comprehension (text in Romanian with multiple choice questions);
– written evidence of competence, which will consist of a text (wording questions, essay, summary, paraphrasing, changing the shape of words) and solving exercises in grammar and vocabulary.
The oral exam will contain:
– proof of understanding oral communication, including activities based on texts read in the exam room;
– an oral proficiency test, by supporting short presentations on topics of education and / or specialized issues consistent with entrance examination (biology, physics, chemistry).
English Teaching Module
The Enghish Teaching Module is available only for the Faculty of Medicine. All applicants are required to pass a written English exam. The English paper is graded between 1 and 10; a 5 is enough to pass. The fee for this English exam is 400 euros.
At the end of the 2nd year, students are expected to pass an oral and written Romanian exam to continue to the 3rd year. This is because in 3rd year, students will be in hospitals, speaking to patients. The bibliography for these exams can be found on www.umfcd.ro