„Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy announces the intention to sign partnerships through the selection of eligible partners from the private sector from Romania and the EEA countries, in order to apply for research projects in the health thematic area, in the field of hereditary cancer genetics, funded under the „EEA Grants – Collaborative Research Projects”.
In order to submit and implement the project, the “Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy asks the interested companies to become partners in the project by sending a letter of interest no later than the 25th of September 2018 to the “Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the partnership is to find capacities in the private sector to grow competencies inside the research consortium, in order to develop and submit a project proposal according to its specific objectives.
The selection of the interested applicants will be based on the following criteria:
- research interests and competences (specific research CAEN for Romanian entities is mandatory)
- the companies will have to prove their experience in the medical thematic area (a minimum of 2 contracts in the last 3 years with organizations that are running activities in the Healthcare Sector)
- the project team will include a minimum of 2 team members with PhD in engineering and medical specialties and a minimum of 2 PhD students
- the team member will have to possess experience in bioinformatics and/or genetic projects
- they have to possess the skills and capacity to understand, collect, manage and analyze genetic epidemiology data
- they have to possess abilities to design and develop customized applications to develop the specific purposes of the project
- the team members that will participate in the project have to have a background that will match the objectives of the project.
- they must possess the commitment and capacity to finance a specific percentage of the associated project expenditures, which will be defined according to the activities carried out during the project and the requirements of financing body, as follows:
- the maximum intensity of State aid for each economic agent should not exceed: 100% of the eligible costs for fundamental research; 50% of eligible costs for industrial research; 25% of the eligible costs for experimental development.
The project’s duration will be 48 months.
The project will be submitted under The EEA Grants CALL FOR program PROPOSALS 2018 – Collaborative Research Projects, with the submission deadline: 1st of October 2018
Just as a final reminder, for more details and for enrolling in the selection, the interested private entities will submit an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, no later than the 25th of September, 2018.