- Assures specialized assistance for the departments regarding the fulfillment of the indicators stipulated in the ARACIS Methodology for the accreditation of the University;
- Collaborates with university specialists to meet, implement and maintain ISO standards: 9001 - Quality Management Systems.
- Performs missions in any structure of the University involved in educational, research or university life activities.
- Performs the audit plan approved by the Rector and presents audit reports to the Rector within the deadlines stipulated in the plan.
- Provides technical - managerial assistance to any University structure that requests it.
- Report management to the operation of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
Prof. MD Dana – Galieta Mincă, Vice-Rector for institutional strategy, academic evaluation and quality
Secretary Corina – Gabriela Popescu